Nightmare at Hyatt Zilara Cancun

Blvd.Kukulcan KM 11.5, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, QROO, Mexico
1.7

We stayed in a $934.00 swim up suite from3/27-4/2/17. We have over 78,000 Hyatt member points.

Been to the Cancun properties twice prior to this trip. The servers, housekeeping and spa we're great. Now the bad. 1) Had to ask for amenities.

2)Hot tub worked for one day. 3)Exterior of suite falling apart.4)No A/C.Reported everyday. Finally on last day, the manager to the manager came to our room.(they never allow you to speak to the head manager) He said, yes it's broken. He offered us another room, but we were leaving in 12 hours.

He also offered a beach dinner, but we were sick of being hot! I suggested they cover our spa services. He said ok-in the end only covered $150. Now the worst part.

On our last night, we went to dinner. My husband/our was flagged as having a severe nut allergy. Every meal, we discussed it and it was dealt with. My husband suffered an anaphylactic reaction and was taken to a Cancun ER.

$1600 bill. Also, when they stocked our room snacks, nuts daily. Management said, hey if you want to come back we will give you a 2 room upgrade. We said no thanks.

They said, we are looking into your issues. How about a refund Zilara?

Flushed money down the toilet. None of the categories apply*****

Product or Service Mentioned: Hyatt Zilara Room.

Reason of review: Poor vacation .

Preferred solution: Refund or free nights at different Hyatt.

I liked: Spa, Housekeeping, Servers.

I didn't like: Having no air conditioning, Almost killing my husband, Inadequate compensation for what occurred.

Hyatt Zilara - Still the head in the sand HYATT CANCUN

1.5
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

After months Hyatt Cancun still hasn't resolved my problem. Seems sticking the head in the sand is the only way.

Whatever you do if you stay at this hotel be very careful of using your credit card. if you use both card and cash you are likely to be double charged and some employee goes home with a bigger wage. A dishonest management system and no care on complaints. Really Hyatt, how can you let these people rip of your customers.

Do you not make enough money that you have to steal from customers as well. There are hotels that are honest in Cancun but not this one. I really don't know if its policy of 'I don't care' , or what with this hotel but from reading this seems to happen with Hyatt in other places. I would recommend that no one stays in Hyatt after months have gone by without any contact from them.

it is obvious that they think time will pass and so will the problem until the next victim.

What horrible people and really bad management to ignore the problems.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hyatt Zilara Customer Care.

I didn't like: Dishonest management.

Hyatt Zilara in Cancun, Quintana Roo - Really dishonest

Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico  77500

T + 52 (998) 8 81 56 00  x 6001

jennifer.reyes@hyatt.com

[cancun.zilara.hyatt.com]

Without doubt this is a dishonest hotel. I gave my daughter my credit card to use while on their honeymoon. They asked for some extras and the hotel asked them for a Mexican credit card for security but would not debit the card if they paid cash before leaving. This is what they did but the hotel not only took the cash but also debit my card thereby double charging for first 3,500 on the 10/08/16 and another 2,000 pesos on the 13th so instead of 5,500 I and my daughter between us have paid 11,000 pesos. Since then they have tried to scam my card again for 33,000 and 40,000 pesos.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hyatt Zilara Customer Care.

Reason of review: dishonesty .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: No one likes being ripped off, Food poison the first day they stayed there.